Cambria County, Pennsylvania
Wear Your Seatbelt
CLICK IT OR TICKET (2 tickets = 2 fines)
1. Law enforcement agencies across the State are enforcing Pennsylvania seatbelt and child restraint laws.
2. If you are stopped and cited for speeding or any other violation and you are not wearing your seatbelt you are liable to get two tickets.
3. The Pennsylvania Law Enforcement Community reminds you to BUCKLE UP because they care.
Pennsylvania's Occupant Protection Laws
(1.1) All drivers are responsible to secure children four years of age or older but under eight years of age in a seat belt system and an approved child booster seat. The fine is waived if driver shows proof of a car seat. (secondary law)
(2) All drivers are responsible to secure children eight years of age or older but under eighteen years of age anywhere in the vehicle in a seat belt system. Drivers and front seat occupants are required to wear a property adjusted and fastened safety seat belt. (secondary law)
(3) Drivers under 18 years of age may not operate a motor vehicle in which the number of passengers exceeds the number of seat belts. (primary law)